Robert N. Bernard
Robert N. Bernard is a recognized expert in agent-based simulation modeling and has extensive experience in design and facilitation of gaming-simulations, software development and software project management, curriculum development and teaching, various types of forecasting and simulation, quantitative and statistical methods, documentation writing, geographic information systems, and cognitive psychology. He is skilled in complexity theory and computational economics, and has been a practicing urban planner.
Selected Employment History
- IBM Business Consulting / PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting / Coopers and Lybrand Consulting
- Rutgers University
- Southeast Michigan Council of Governments
- Ph.D. (candidate), Urban Planning and Policy Development,
Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ), expected date of completion 2004.
- Graduate, Computational Economics Workshop, Santa Fe Institute (Santa Fe, NM), 1997.
- Graduate, Complex Systems Summer School, Santa Fe Institute (Santa Fe, NM), 1995.
- Master of Urban Planning University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI), 1993.
- Graduate Certificate, Gaming/Simulation Studies, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, MI), 1993.
- A.B. magna cum laude Psychology, Princeton University (Princeton, NJ), 1988.
Bionic Lime Music: film, television, and theatre music composition
Galdur Group LLC: simulation, modeling, documentation, training